Rigid Flex PCB
Superior & Trusted Rigid Flex PCB Manufacturer
Flex-rigid PCBs are printed circuit boards highlighted by both rigid and flexible areas that make them ideally suited for a wide range of applications. The typical rigid-flex PCB circuit includes two or more conductive layers that comprise either flexible or rigid insulation material between each one – the outer layers may have either exposed pads or covers. Conductors are found on the rigid layers, while plated through-holes are found in both the rigid and flexible layers.
Rigid-flex printed circuit boards are manufactured for precise functioning. From design and production to testing and delivery, our team is efficient and highly skilled at their job. Exceptional products and services have allowed us to maintain a wide client base for a long time period. We provide end-to-end services. We guarantee short turnaround time of 1 to 5 days and on-time delivery of all our products including rigid-flex PCBs. EastwinPCBA is a trusted rigid-flex printed circuit board manufacturer, who is your partner in growth.
Rigid-Flex PCB Capabilities of EastwinPCBA
At EastwinPCBA, you get to choose from a vast variety of rigid-flex printed circuit boards. We provide rigid-flex circuit boards in a wide range of capabilities and specifications. Following are the capabilities of rigid-flex circuit boards available with us:
|Standard Panel Size||18″x24″|
|Copper Thickness||0.5 oz. To 6.0 oz.|
|Board Thickness||0.5mm~3.0mm (0.02″~0.12″)|
|Minimum Height||25 mil (0.64 mm)|
|Minimum Width||6 mil (0.15 mm)|
|Solder Mask||White, Black, Blue, Green, Red|
|Legend/Silkscreen Color||Black, White|
|Surface Finishing||Immersion Gold, HASL, OSP|
|Standards||MIL-PRF-55110, MIL-PRF-50884, MIL-PRF-31032UL94V.0, IPC-6012,6013, ISO-9001, AS910|
|Turnaround Times||Multilayers: 1 to 5 days|
|Minimum Drill (Mechanical) Hole Diameter||.006″ (0.15 mm)|
|Minimum Micro Via (Laser) Size||1 mil (0.025 mm)|
|Minimum Via (Laser) Size||1 mil (0.025 mm)|
|Shielding Material||Copper, Silver Ink, Tatsuta, Carbon|
The Advantages of Eastwin ‘S Rigid Flex Printed Circuit Boards Manufacturing
- Space requirements can be minimized by applying 3D
- By removing the need for connectors and cables between the individual rigid parts the board size and overall system weight can be reduced.
- By maximizing space, there is often a lower count in parts.
- Less solder joints assure higher connection reliability.
- Handling during assembly is easier in comparison with flexible boards.
- Simplified PCB assembly processes.
- Integrated ZIF contacts provide simple modular interfaces to the system environment.
- Test conditions are simplified. A complete test prior to installation becomes possible.
- Logistical and assembly costs are significantly reduced with flex-rigid boards.
- It is possible to increase the complexity of mechanical designs, which also improves the degree of freedom for optimized housing solutions.
The Following is the Sample of Eastwin ‘S Rigid Flex PCB Boards
Eastwin’s Flexible Rigid PCB Applications
FPCBs are used widely in everyday technology and electronics in addition to high-end, complex completed components. Two of the most prominent examples of flexible circuit usage is in modern portable electronics, devices, hard disk drives and desktop printers.
Flexible circuits are also used extensively in other applications and industries including:
- Consumer Electronics
Rigid Flex Printed Circuit Boards With Eastwin Trading Ltd
EastwinPCBA is the ultimate provider of standard and custom flexible printed circuit boards & Rigid Flex PCB for your industrial application requirements. Contact us to know more or request for a quote.
Find a Rigid Flex PCB Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose Quality Rigid Flex PCB Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at Eastwinpcba.com. Welcome to send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.