At EastwinPCBA, we strive to provide high quality PCB assemblies in quick turnaround time. To ensure optimum quality, our PCBs are closely inspected and tested throughout their design and manufacturing stages. We have the right equipment and experienced staff capable of testing PCBs to ensure that they offer exceptional performance when used in industrial applications.
What Types of Test Do We Conduct?
At EastwinPCBA, the following PCB inspection and testing services are offered.
- Solder Paste Inspection – This is done to check solder paste deposition. This helps in detection of solder joint defect or improper solder paste printing.
- Automated Optical Inspection – We at EastwinPCBA use this inspection method to:
- Spot incorrectly placed and missing components.
- Detect defects such as nodules, scratches, and stains.
- Identify open circuits, shorts, and thinning of solder.
- In-Circuit Test – The test is done to detect open circuits, wrong value components, wrong polarities, current leakages, and defective components in the board. Also, this testing helps in analyzing the performance of components like resistance and capacitance, among many others.
- Flying Probe – Generally, this test is employed to check prototypes and small volume builds. It is an easy and cost-effective testing method widely employed for detecting irregularities in the assembly.
- X-Ray Testing – This is best suited for detecting voids, shorts, and insufficient fill in a board.
- Functional Test – Functional testing equipment checks a variety of aspects. The test is conducted to identify any functional defects within a printed circuit board assembly.
- Burn-in Test – This test is done to ensure that the PCB can perform consistently even when exposed to aggressive industrial and environmental conditions.
We at EastwinPCBA consider several factors when selecting a testing method.
Although we strive to provide fast and turnkey PCB assembly services, we never compromise on quality. By providing quality PCB testing and inspection services, we strive to exceed client expectations. The better the quality of the PCBs, the higher will be their operational performance. Exceptional PCB quality can only be realized via stringent checking and inspecting.