Printed Circuit Boards for the Military Industry
Military Industry PCBs require high reliability with long service times under extreme conditions. We produce military Printed circuit boards for aviation, ground activities, defense, naval applications, and space weapons. Amitron provides printed circuit boards that offer a wide range of materials, composites, and construction, that are very effective in military applications.
High temperature laminates, copper and aluminum substrates can perform very well in these challenging environments. Anodized aluminum can be utilized to eliminate the effects heat induced oxidation. Aluminum substrates combined with thermally conductive pre-pregs gives the military designer performance with weight advantages.
Eastwin Trading Ltd provides complete turnkey, printed circuit board (PCB) assembly solutions for products and assemblies used in ever changing military grade applications. Our solutions include electronic prototype manufacturing as well as small, mid and full-level production that can include complete purchasing and fulfillment services.
The following represents a few military applications:
- Over horizon enforcement networks (Cyber counterintelligence systems)
- Cross targeting systems (Cryptanalysis systems)
- Automation networks (Command and control systems)
- Air cartographic photography (Automatic search jamming systems)
- Radio communication systems (AMRAAM – Advanced Medium Range Air to Air Missiles)
- Radar installations (APU – Auxiliary Power Units)
- Power converters (ASRAAM – Advanced Short Range Air to Air Missiles)
- Power supplies (AWACS – Airborne Warning and Control System)
- LED lighting systems (AEW&C – Airborne Early Warning & Control)
- Instrumentation (CIWS – Close In Weapons Systems)
- Control tower systems (ECCM – Electronic Counter-Countermeasures)
- Temperature sensors (FLIR – Forward Looking Infrared)
- Audio interface applications (IADS – Integrated Air Defense System)
Our PCB prototypes are turned quickly to meet your specifications and delivery requirements. Our electronic manufacturing production goes through a thorough circuit board test and inspection process that includes automated x-ray inspection, functional testing, flying probe testing, and even manual inspection as required.
With Eastwin, we’ll help take your latest networking design, help you prototype it and optimize it in preparation for larger scale production runs.
Assembled in China, serving all over world.
Contact us at +86-75523573370 to review your military electronic component manufacturing requirements.
The Following is Eastwin ‘s PCB Assembly Solution for Various Served Industries