Rigid Flex PCB
Eastwin’s Full Service Rigid Flex Printed Circuit Board Solution
Eastwin Trading Ltd is a leading manufacturer of high-quality Printed Circuit Boards. Offering Rigid, Rigid-Flex, and Multilayer Flex. We are committed to providing our customers the most advanced technology, quality and engineering support available. Eastwin’s customers take advantage of these highly valued resources to develop a cost effective product in a time sensitive manner. These capabilities are critical for today’s technology-driven customers. Streamline Services: communications, military & aerospace, industrial electronics, instrumentation and medical equipment markets, who need to get their quality products to market first.
What is a Rigid-Flex Circuit Board?
This multi-layer printed circuit board has the qualities of both rigid and flexible interconnecting layers that allow designers to replace multiple interconnected PCBs with a single board so you can cut down on wasted space and create a more effective design
Benefits of Rigid Flex PCBs
- Space requirements can be minimized by applying 3D
- By removing the need for connectors and cables between the individual rigid parts the board size and overall system weight can be reduced.
- By maximizing space, there is often a lower count in parts.
- Less solder joints assure higher connection reliability.
- Handling during assembly is easier in comparison with flexible boards.
- Simplified PCB assembly processes.
- Integrated ZIF contacts provide simple modular interfaces to the system environment.
- Test conditions are simplified. A complete test prior to installation becomes possible.
- Logistical and assembly costs are significantly reduced with flex-rigid boards.
- It is possible to increase the complexity of mechanical designs, which also improves the degree of freedom for optimized housing solutions.
Eastwin Trading Ltd ‘s Understanding Rigid-Flex Capabilities
Eastwin Trading Ltd can provide our customers with rigid flex combination boards with a great variety of technologies, from complex multilayer rigid flex for commercial applications to high reliability mil-spec printed circuit boards.
We are experts in rigid flex fabrication. Call us for help in the rigid flex design process: +86-755-23573370-833 or chat with our rigid flex tech expert staff.
Email us at email@example.com or get an instant rigid flex PCB quote. We are ready and eager to turn your concepts into reality.